Top 8 Reason For Using Wood Cards
- All of our wood comes from renewable resources.
- Wood cards are just as reusable as their plastic counterpart.
- Fully biodegradable.
- 100% PVC and DDT free.
2) Environmentally Friendly
- Harvested from sustainable forests.
- The wood still holds the carbon it had extracted from the air as a living tree.
- Once the wood degrades,it becomes a food source for another living creature.
- Produced with no harsh or poisonous chemicals.
- Printing is either engraved into the card, or applied with a soy based ink.
- Far more sustainable than recycled plastic.
- Wood cards are reliable and durable.
- Thay can be used as gift cards, business cards, etc. whatever a plastic card can do, wood cards can do it better.
- Gerat marketing tool to leave a lasting impression on a client.
- No limit to their customization options. Whatever card need you have, we can create a correleting wooden card.
- Using these cards shows your commitment to our plantet’s future.
- Wood cards are unique.
- You can creat a card that fully speaks of your product or business and feel good about it.
- Serves as a great reminder that we all need to be more conscience about our impact on the environment.
- They generateexcitement and interest in your product or service before your client has even seen them!
- Your clients are sure to tell their friends and business partners about these handcrafted cards.
- Wood cards are unique.
- As trees mature their growth sloes considerably along with their ability to absorb vast amounts of carbon dioxide. In a sustainable forest the old or mature trees are harvested for their timber which allows ounger trees to grow faster and absorb more carbon dioxide.
- Sapings are continuously planted to maintain the growth/harbest cycle.
- Clients are more apt to save these unique cards and even pass them on to someone else.
- A percentage of our profits are donated to supporting sustainable forestry.
- Wood cards are a long lasting testament to your company’s invest in our future.
- Our veneers can be manufactured so thin they can be used for envelopes, custom labels, gift boxes, and more.
- Can also be combined with other materials, such as metal, to creat a more exotic look to your wood product.
- Personalized weeding invitations, placards, and reception invites in wood are a beautiful alternative to paper.
- Wooden labels are printed with ecofriendly backings that can accept a wide range of heat or cold resistant adhesives and can be used just like a plastic label.
- We can also craft wooden signs, gift tags, post cards, even wooden nickels that can be used for bars, casinos, and marketing purposes.
- Cards can be made for pennies on the dollar.
- Their unique besign will keep these cards on file with your clients rather than thrown away with the rest.
- You’ll more inclined to hand these cards out to clients who show active interest in your product or service,rather than someone who is passively interested.
- Great way to emphasize how important marketing dollars are to your business.
- What you use can be used again, even if it means upcycling it’s role to something else.
8) Giving Back
- When using wood rather than plastic, you are giving back to the environment what it give you.
- You are creating and supporting the need for responsible, sustainable forestry practices.
- Using wood products helps to reduce all of our carbon footprints.
- Ecofriendly business donate millions of dollars every year to help fund research into sustainable and renewable practices and products.
- You as an Eco minded consumer are investing in our planet’s future.